[PREMIUM FREE DOWNLOAD]Airtech – Plumber WordPress theme(Nulled) [Latest Version] | Best Plumber WP Theme
Airtech – Plumber WordPress Theme is designed specially for Plumber, Heating, Air conditioning, roofing and other service related businesses. Airtech theme has beautiful and unique design that will be best suited for your online web presence. It has 100% responsive design and tested on all major handheld devices.
This theme comes with necessary features for your online presence like conversion centric homepage, blog, services, gallery page etc. Get Airtech – Plumber WordPress Theme now!
Very easy to install and setup
Airtech WordPress theme comes with auto installer. So steps for imitating demo websites are.
- Activate Theme
- Install required plugins (you will be redirected to this page automatically, just a click to install/activate all required plugins.)
- Import Demo Content
- Thats it!
Airtech WordPress theme Description
- Fully Responsive
- Special look & feel
- 15+ Prebuilt pages
- Drag Drop page builder( Elementor )
- Highly Customizable
- Drag & Drop page building
- Powerful admin panel
- Custom Page Templates
- SEO Friendly & Yoast compatible
- Breadcrumb plugin compatible
- Font awesome integration
- Sliding Testimonials
- Translation Ready, PO/MO files included. Translate easily.
- WPML Compatible
- Theme settings backup import/export
- Demo content included
- Clean/well commented Coding
- Threaded Comments
- Third level menu
- Automatic native image resizing
- Frequent updates
- Well Documented
- Dedicated Support
- And much more …
Download zip contains:
- Airtech WordPress theme
- Access to Demo Data Files via Automated Import plugin ( Step by step on screen instructions are on the spot where required. )
- Detailed Documentation
- Blank child theme
- Included Plugins: All included plugins will be fetched during demo import process.
- This theme is very well supported, if you have any question, feel free to contact using profile page form.
- Images used in demo were bought from Stock photo websites. They might be different in demo you import.